What Is An Asylum Inmate?
We are members of the community who support and provide content to the Asylum e-zine. We are kinky fuckers. We understand that not everyone can afford the gear or have the situations or opportunities available to them to satiate their deepest and darkest desires.
We are proud of who we are, living our kink daily as if it were a piece of our soul, as it is. We strive for the intensity that our hearts yearn for, and we search out high quality like minded kinksters who complement us in our most passionate of moments.
We are Gay, we are proud, and we represent the best of the Rubber, Leather, and Furry communities. We understand that pride in ourselves does not require the berating of others. We are mentors, teachers, and pillars who strive to bring the best of who we are, through sharing our play, our thoughts and our knowledge, to those who wish to hear us.
We are the few, we are the proud, we are the kinky (sorry just had to throw that in there, as the shit was getting a bit deep…)
Ok then, so how does one become an Asylum Inmate, and find their stream of consciousness included in the collective?
Well, there are a few requirements…
- An Inmate must post once a week at minimum, be it thoughts, pictures, or videos
- All Thought streams must include an original picture that is the property of the writer
- Pictures and video can be original, or Internet finds from other kinksters, but must credit the creators of the material
- Posts should never air community politics, prejudice or bias against any kink or person, or make anyone feel unwelcome on this site.
- All posts must be in the spirit of this site: Rubber and Gear.
Interested? Have something to say, and the need to say it to the community?